Wednesday, July 15, 2009

7 Habits of Higly successful People

So, I've started a new class: Media Tech Selection and Application, sounds pretty heavy duty huh. As part of our classwork we are going through Library2Play: 23 Things to play on the internet. Before we start we are to examine ourselves as life-long learners, and think about ourselves in terms of the 7 habits of highly successful people. I consider myself a pretty optimistic person, (my husband would disagree) so I think I'm pretty good at being proactive, and having the end in mind. Being a reading teacher really helps me to think about goals needing to be met. I don't get the whole "synergize" thing. I know it's made fun of in the media, but I want to learn more about the true meaning. If Covey wrote it, it must be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment