Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thing 11

I LOVE Librarything! I'm a person that does not hold on to books. I share a passion for reading with my close friend Lisa and cousin Carrie, so we are constantly swapping books. When books are left over I take them to the discount bookstore. Since I inhale books, I like Librarything to keep track of what I have read. I'm going to start logging in my books from now on, and try to put in more of what I have read. I really like the reccommendations that the site offers. It provides a good list of "need to read." This site is my favorite "thing" so far!

2 comments:

  1. I love to read books to. My friend Maria and I share books and recommend books that have been recommended to us. It's fun and addictive. It's like being sucked in to a different world! I loke to save my books, but now I need to start weeding and taking them to Half Price Books like you suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clemencia,
    I went to a book store today and started a memo on my phone of all the books I saw that I have read. Also, I started 1 for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete