Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thing 8

I'm a little irritated because the internet system is really slow at UHCL today! So searching through blogs has been very time consuming! I love that readers put all your favorite blogs together in one glance. It saves the user time. I would love to create a list of blogs in my reader about movies, books, and Houston restaurants and hotspots...that's on my to do list. For know I'm following blogs that will help me as a teacher and future librarian.
I think administators can use readers to communicate ideas that they believe would benefit the school. Everyone on campus can have a reader that follows their favorite educators, staff developers and philosophers. Does anyone know if Lucy Caulkins or Kathy Collins blog? I've searched but haven't found any. BTW, love the bloglist gadget, I imported my followed blogs from Google Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment