Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thing 21

Podcasts and Vidcasts
This "thing" is my favorite "thing" so far... With Librarything.com running a close second. Dowloading and using Photostory was so incredibly easy. I can't wait to use it in my classroom! I like Photostory because you don't need a video camera to use it, and with all the pictures available online, one is sure to find a photo to go with their recording. I had my daughter write a review of one of her favorite books and recorded her. This is one of the many ways I would use Photostory in the classroom and library.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! This would be so easy to set up in a file where kids who don't know what to read can hear a book review from a peer! Excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful idea! I never thought of using photostory this way. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete